YOUR REGISTRATION INCLUDES
- Access to all educational sessions on Thursday and Friday (appx. 32 sessions to choose from)
- First Time Attendee Orientation (pre-registration required)
- Exhibitor Showcase, Opening Reception, and Award Ceremony (Wednesday)
- Structured Networking (Thursday)
- Social Hour & Keynote Dinner (Friday)
- Yoga on Thursday and Friday mornings
- Ample opportunities to connect with exhibitors and attendees
- Meals included:
Appetizers at the exhibitor reception on opening night (Wednesday)
Coffee, tea, and snacks during morning and afternoon breaks on Thursday and Friday
Keynote dinner on Friday night
- Meal Plan - breakfast and lunch on Thursday & Friday (community dining with limited choices) | $70
- Pre-conference workshops on Tuesday & Wednesday | varying prices
VENUE & TRAVEL LOGISTICS
Conference events and sessions take place at the DoubleTree by Hilton in beautiful Burlington, Vermont. We recommend you arrive the day before your first event and depart on Oct. 31.
- WRMC events begin at 5 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 28, with the exhibitor reception, followed by opening remarks and award ceremony.
- The WRMC will conclude at 9 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 30, after the keynote dinner and address.
- Pre-conference events will take place Oct. 27-28.
DoubleTree by Hilton
870 Williston Road
Burlington, Vermont 05403
- The WRMC room rate will be available when registration opens on June 1, 2020. At that time, a dedicated booking website and group code will be posted here.
- The WRMC room rate starts at $154 per night for a standard single or double.
- The deadline for the WRMC room rate is Oct. 4, 2020. Rooms are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Contact your fellow attendees on the WRMC group page to see if anyone would like to share a room: https://www.facebook.com/groups/223029547846172/
- WRMC attendees have access to complimentary self-parking in the outdoor parking lot.
Burlington Airport (BTV) - 2 miles from the DoubleTree by Hilton. Free shuttle from the airport to the DoubleTree for hotel guests. Direct flights to many cities, including: Denver, Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, Charlotte, New York, Atlanta, Orlando, and Washington DC