Conference events and sessions take place at the Red Lion on the River Jantzen Beach.
RECOMMENDED TRAVEL DAYS
- WRMC events begin at 5 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 3, with the exhibitor reception, followed by opening remarks and award ceremony.
- The WRMC will conclude at 9 p.m., after the keynote dinner and address, on Friday evening, Oct. 5.
- Pre-conference events will take place Oct. 1-3.
- We recommend you arrive the day before your first event and depart on Oct. 6.
Portland International Airport (PDX)
Red Lion on the River Jantzen Beach
909 N. Hayden Island Drive
Portland, OR 97217
WRMC Room Rates:
$145 Single or Double
- Deadline for the WRMC room rate is Saturday, September 8, 2018. Rooms are available on a first come, first served basis.
- UPDATE after deadline: It would be best to call the hotel at (503) 283-4466 to book a room. Tell them that you are with the WRMC. If they have any rooms left, they will likely give you the WRMC rate.
- There is a hotel really close to and across the parking lot from the Red Lion called Oxford Suites. Their number is (503) 283-3030.
- A dedicated booking website has been created for the WRMC so that you will be able to make, modify, and cancel your hotel reservations online. Reserve your room here.
- Contact your fellow attendees through the WRMC Facebook Community page to see if anyone would like to share a room.
Your registration fee includes:
- Appetizers at the exhibitor reception on opening night
- Coffee and snacks during morning and afternoon breaks on Thursday and Friday
- Keynote dinner on Friday night
- For your convenience, we are offering an optional meal plan that includes a breakfast and lunch on Thursday and Friday.
- Cost: $64
- Purchase during registration.
- Or contact WRMC staff at email@example.com or (307) 335-2222.
Other dining options:
- The hotel has two restaurants and a coffee shop.
- A grocery store and several restaurants are within walking distance of the hotel. Each room is equipped with a refrigerator.