Build an Action Plan
In this two-day training for outdoor professionals and program administrators, you will build an action plan to improve your organization's risk management practices. Instructors will help you identify your program's strengths and areas for growth. You will also learn a framework for designing risk management systems that meet the unique needs of your program.
If you oversee a program that takes people off the beaten path, you are a good candidate for this course.
Participants' Represented Organizations
- Outdoor Education Programs
- Colleges and Universities
- Study Abroad, International Programs, and Travel Companies
- Military Outdoor Programs
- Wilderness Therapy Programs
- Guide Services
- Scientific Research Entities
- Others Operating in Remote Enviroments