We explore your program by reviewing written materials and talking with staff, participants, and/or other stakeholders. You will receive a professional assessment of your risk management strengths along with recommendations for improvement.
We work with you to develop custom emergency plans, field practices, or other plans that help you manage the risks facing your program.
Are you looking for advice on a specific issue, seeking an external perspective on your emergency response plan, redesigning your staff training, or something else? Give us a call to let us know how we can support your program.
- Design: Speak with us to identify the focal points for your consult.
- Preparation: We analyze your written materials while you prepare for the exploration phase by scheduling site visits and/or meetings with appropriate stakeholders.
- Exploration: We speak with your staff or participants to develop recommendations or custom plans that preserve the core nature of your program.
- Final Report or Plan Development: We develop your final report, providing concrete observations and recommendations, or develop your custom plans.
- Post-review consultation: We help you implement our recommendations, or integrate new plans into your existing program.