JOB TITLE: Digital Campaign Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Web Manager
JOB OBJECTIVE: NOLS is seeking a digital campaign coordinator to manage NOLS digital campaigns, email campaigns, and CRM workflows across the school. This role helps bring campaigns from concept to execution with a passion for collaboration, experimentation, and evaluation in their approach to B2C and B2B marketing.
The digital campaign coordinator will combine knowledge of web, digital, and email marketing with business acumen to bring greater brand awareness, increase lead generation, and improve customer engagement. The role will implement campaign workflows to drive quality leads to the NOLS enrollment funnel that result in student engagement and enrollment opportunities and revenue. This position serves as the primary point of internal client interaction for marketing automation campaigns, email campaigns, and CRM. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and multi-tasker with excellent project management skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams across the school.
The digital campaign coordinator is a part of the web marketing team reporting directly to the web manager. The role works closely and collaboratively school-wide and across brand, outreach, and communications teams.
- Related undergraduate degree and minimum of one year of digital marketing experience, preferably within the outdoor, education, and/or non-profit industries.
- Experience with Hubspot or other sales lead generation and marketing automation platform.
- Experience with email marketing platforms and campaign management.
- Understanding of compliance and legal requirements for campaigns.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office.
- Basic understanding of HTML and front-end development a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Possess cross-functional team mindset and strong interpersonal skills with ability to adapt to diverse work styles and team dynamics.
- Healthy sense of curiosity and a “whatever it takes to get it done” attitude.
- Highly self-motivated, productive, and results-oriented, with a keen desire to make a difference.
LEADERSHIP OR SUPERVISORY DUTIES: The digital campaign coordinator has no direct supervisory duties. The position may collaborate with the front end designer and/or work with an intern.
- Manage the day-to-day execution and deployment of marketing automation campaigns (digital workflows and email campaigns) to increase leads, visitors, subscribers, and brand awareness.
- Work hand-in-hand with marketing operations, internal creative team, and cross-pillar marketing representatives to create and execute successful campaigns including scheduling, necessary visual assets, and copy content for NOLS.edu, dedicated landing pages, and emails.
- As part of the web marketing team, responsible for the architect, configuration and support of Hubspot platform.
- In support of web manager, responsible for scheduling of campaigns, building project management timelines, reviewing campaign briefs, capturing design feedback, and monitoring quality assurance.
- Oversee overall campaign project management and prioritize multiple incoming requests.
- Manage the digital campaign schedules schoolwide.
- Advise internal customers on nurture strategies, email best practices, and landing page optimization.
- Conduct final review of campaign documents, emails, and approval of deployment.
- Be a part of the team that creates and delivers regular reports consisting of campaign recaps, results, evaluation of KPIs and ROI, and recommendations on optimization.
- Develop and execute testing strategies to optimize emails and landing pages for deliverability, open rates, click through, conversion and mobile devices.
- Conducting regular analysis of automated/triggered sends to ensure ongoing accuracy and completeness of execution.
- Other duties depending on skill set, with the potential for NOLS field and/ or classroom teaching.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: NOLS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetics information, disability unrelated to job or admission requirements, or status as a protected veteran. The school’s nondiscrimination policy applies to all phases of its employment process, its admission and financial aid programs, and to all other aspects of its educational programs and activities. Retaliation directed to any person who pursues a discrimination complaint or grievance, participates in a discrimination investigation, or otherwise opposes unlawful discrimination is prohibited.
CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK: A criminal background check is required from all NOLS employees.
E-VERIFY: NOLS participates in E-Verify.
MOTOR VEHICLE RECORD: Applicants must be at least 21 years of age by the position start date and possess a valid driver’s license. Must have a clean driving history and be able to meet the criteria for NOLS vehicle insurance coverage.
WORK LOCATION AND CONDITIONS: NOLS International Headquarters, Lander, Wyoming.
HOW TO APPLY: Send cover letter and resume to Nikole Wohlmacher.
Contact: Nikole Wohlmacher
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Open until filled
START DATE: ASAP.
Thank you for your interest in NOLS. Please consider providing some optional, anonymous information by visiting this link.