JOB TITLE: Staffing Department Spring Intern
REPORTS TO: Field Staff Recruitment and Development Coordinator and the Staffing Department when RAD coordinator is out of office
JOB OBJECTIVE: Assists in data collection, composition of information, and to create spreadsheets that will produce documents used for long-term research to better serve school-wide field staff.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects independently.
- Capable of working in an environment where ideas and opinions are shared and offered on a daily basis. Must handle sensitive communications with confidentiality.
- An ability to efficiently use Excel and create spreadsheets is ideal.
- Knowledge of NOLS preferred, but not necessary.
- Will assist or gather on own specific data necessary to comprise spreadsheets.
- Will be privy to and sometimes responsible for creating and/or maintaining Excel spreadsheets containing some confidential information and data.
- Assist the staffing coordinators, training manager, RAD coordinator, and Field Staff Director as needed. There will projects and tasks assigned by everyone in the department.
- Other duties as assigned.
Compensation: A stipend of $125.00 per week is provided. This is taxable. Food and lodging are not provided.
BACKGROUND CHECK: A criminal background check is required from all NOLS employees
NOLS PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY
WORK LOCATION: NOLS International Headquarters in Lander, Wyoming.
TO APPLY: Send cover letter and resume to Mary Greene (MJ) at: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: February 15, 2013. MJ will be holding interviews – via phone or in person - on a rolling basis. This internship will begin Thursday February 28, 2013.