JOB TITLE: Public Relations & Marketing Intern
REPORTS TO: PR & Partnerships Manager
The public relations & marketing intern is responsible for assisting the PR and Partnerships Manager in supporting all aspects of media for NOLS. This includes managing and sending posters for all events, writing student press releases, managing Yahoo groups and welcome calls for newly enrolled students, and supporting the traveling team with materials.
Must be willing to work in a team atmosphere. Excellent written and verbal skills are a must. Having the ability to adjust priorities quickly is required. A NOLS grad is preferred but not required. Looking for a 6 month commitment to this position.
- Writing and emailing press releases about NOLS grads that have successfully completed their course
- Responsible for the text/printing/sending posters for marketing events
- Managing yahoo groups and welcome calls for newly enrolled students
- Writing copy for NOLS website
- Support campus visits with materials
- Participate in Alumni information sessions for semester and summer courses
- Assist with any other marketing project or mailings
A stipend of $100/week is provided.
CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK:
A criminal background check is required from all NOLS employees.
NOLS participates in E-Verify.
WORK LOCATION: Lander, Wyoming
HOW TO APPLY:
Send cover letter and résumé and writing sample to:
284 Lincoln St
Lander, WY 82520
Phone: 800.710.6657 x 2236
Course discount available
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: when filled
STARTING DATE: January and June each year