Dates of next internship opening: TBA
Are we accepting applications at this time: No
They are due: TBA
Position Location: NOLS Mexico Branch, Mulege,
Baja California Sur, Mexico
Position Length:.Two months
Compensation: No stipend. All lodging expenses
provided. $250 towards travel.
- Library work – updating library database etc.
- Landscaping projects on the branch property
- Dinghy fleet maintenance and restoration
- Artwork – eg painting murals
- English teaching for local staff
- Outreach projects – making contacts with local schools
- Archive projects – classifying the branch photo collection
- Kitchen – working with kitchen staff to develop new
- Regular NOLS support work at the La Paz twig during busy periods
- Fluency in Spanish
- NOLS grad
- Practical skills in any of the above project areas
- Experience of living in small self contained communities
Applicants need to be self motivated and capable of working without
supervision. They should have a specific skill in one of the above
areas or some other skill that they think could benefit the branch.
Applicants without Spanish language skills are not encouraged
to apply unless they have proven skills in one of the above areas.
Contact: Interested individuals should send
a resume and cover letter to:
Carolina Cortes: email@example.com