NOLS Alumni Department Internship
Dates of next internship opening: Ongoing
Position Location: Alumni Department, International
Headquarters, Lander, Wyoming
Position Length: 6 month positions often
spanning March through August. Dates
Compensation: $100/week stipend
- Works with collection, editing and management of The Leader content. Writes at least one article per edition.
- Write and edit copy for the electronic list serves, NOLS Jobsnetwork, other
publications and web site. Monitor web site and specific www.nols.edu
web site sections.
- Involved with all aspects of alumni event operations- includes marketing, logistics and data management.
- Answers alumni questions and concerns via the alumni e-mail
account. Presents alumni information sessions to recent graduates.
- Maintenance of various online social networks and alumni communities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- NOLS graduate preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must be able to handle confidential and sensitive materials
- Practiced in Mac versions of Excel, Word and Filemaker.
- Must be energetic; positive; thorough; dependable and able
to work independently and as a team member.
Compensation: A stipend of $125.00 per week is provided. This is taxable. Food and lodging are not provided.
Criminal Background check: A criminal background check is required for all NOLS interns and employees.
E-VERIFY: NOLS participates in E-verify.
Contact: Interested individuals should send
an electronic resume, three references and compelling cover letter to:
Alumni Relations Director
284 Lincoln St.
Lander, WY 82520