JOB TITLE: Marketing Representative
REPORTS TO: Marketing Manager
JOB OBJECTIVE: Welcome applicants to NOLS and create a sense of community, inclusion, and engagement among students by forging personal relationships, facilitating, and encouraging connections. Address questions and apprehensions, and generally provide world-class customer service. Help NOLS meet enrollment goals by fielding inbound inquiries from prospective students and their families via phone, e-mail, and live chat in a consultative sales oriented fashion. Travel to recruit students directly, and establish relationships with targeted institutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to connect with a wide variety of individuals
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Excellent “expedition behavior"
- The ability to work effectively in both a team environment and independently
- Basic computer knowledge and willingness to learn required systems
- NOLS graduate and/or instructor required
LEADERSHIP/SUPERVISOR DUTIES: There are no direct supervision duties for this position, but cooperation skills are required. The admissions and marketing office is a team-oriented atmosphere.
FUNDS AND/OR PROPERTY: Responsible for securing deposits and tuition installments in a timely fashion, and for accurately communicating financial status of a student's account. Responsible for a NOLS credit card, and for appropriately managing travel expenses.
50% - Interaction with prospective students, applicants, enrollees, and graduates.
30% - Recruitment planning and travel.
5% - General marketing project support.
5% - Other duties as assigned.
CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK:
A criminal background check is required from all NOLS employees.
NOLS PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
WORK LOCATION: NOLS International Headquarters, Lander ,WY.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send cover letter and résumé to:
Kary Sommers, Marketing Manager
USPS: 284 Lincoln Street; Lander, WY 82520
Contact same with questions.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
December 14, 2012