JOB TITLE: NOLS Marketing Representative
REPORTS TO: NOLS Senior Marketing Representative
JOB OBJECTIVE: Welcome applicants to NOLS and create a sense of community, inclusion, and engagement among students by forging personal relationships, facilitating, and encouraging connections. Address a variety of questions and apprehensions, and provide world-class customer service. Help NOLS meet enrollment goals by fielding inbound inquiries from prospective and enrolled students and their families via phone, e-mail, and live chat in a consultative, sales-oriented fashion. Some travel to recruit students directly, and establish relationships with targeted institutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm for and ability to connect with a wide variety of individuals
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Must demonstrate a propensity for self-leadership
- Excellent “expedition behavior”
- The ability to work effectively in both a team environment and independently
- Basic computer knowledge and willingness to learn required systems
- Experience with Hubspot or similar customer relationship management platform preferred
- NOLS graduate strongly preferred
LEADERSHIP OR SUPERVISORY DUTIES: There are no direct supervision duties for this position, but cooperation skills are required. The admissions and marketing office is a team-oriented atmosphere.
FUNDS AND/OR PROPERTY: Responsible for securing expedition deposits and tuition installments in a timely fashion, and for accurately communicating financial status of a student's account. Responsible for a NOLS credit card, and for appropriately managing travel expenses.
- 60% Customer service: interact with prospective students, applicants, enrollees, and graduates.
- 30% General marketing project support.
- 10% Recruitment planning and travel.
WORK LOCATION: NOLS World Headquarters, Lander ,WY.
HOW TO APPLY: Send cover letter and résumé to:
NOLS Senior Marketing Representative email@example.com
CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK: A criminal background check is required of all NOLS employees.
E-VERIFY: NOLS participates in E-Verify
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Closed when filled
STARTING DATE: October 3, 2016
Thank you for your interest in NOLS. Please consider providing some optional, anonymous information by completeing this survey.