JOB TITLE: Marketing Representative
REPORTS TO: Marketing Manager
JOB OBJECTIVE: Welcome applicants to NOLS and create a sense of community, inclusion, and engagement among students by forging personal relationships, facilitating, and encouraging connections. Address questions and apprehensions, and generally provide world-class customer service. Help NOLS meet enrollment goals by fielding inbound inquiries from prospective students and their families via phone, e-mail, and live chat in a consultative and deal-closing sales oriented fashion. Travel to recruit students directly, and establish relationships with targeted institutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to connect with a wide variety of individuals
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Must demonstrate a propensity for self-leadership
- Excellent “expedition behavior”
- The ability to work effectively in both a team environment and independently
- Basic computer knowledge and willingness to learn required systems
- NOLS graduate required
LEADERSHIP OR SUPERVISORY DUTIES: There are no direct supervision duties for this position, but cooperation skills are required. The admissions and marketing office is a team-oriented atmosphere.
FUNDS AND/OR PROPERTY: Responsible for securing deposits and tuition installments in a timely fashion, and for accurately communicating financial status of a student's account. Responsible for a NOLS credit card, and for appropriately managing travel expenses.
- 60% Interaction with prospective students, applicants, enrollees, and graduates.
- 30% Recruitment planning and travel.
- 5% General marketing project support.
- 5% Other duties as assigned.
CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK:
A criminal background check is required of all NOLS employees.
E-VERIFY: NOLS participates in E-Verify
NOLS International Headquarters, Lander ,WY.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send cover letter and résumé to:
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: December 14, 2014